- All admissions are only on merit basis.
- Minimum 45% total marks in Intermediate / A Levels.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Interviews is 50%.
Students, who have passed their requisite examinations from a board or University from places other than Karachi Board or University, will be required to have a Migration Certificate from their earlier board or University. Students, who have passed their prerequisite examinations from Private and Foreign Universities and Foreign Boards are required to obtain equivalence certificate from Karachi University.
At the time of submission of form:
- Photocopy of National Identity Card
- Photocopies of mark sheets and certificates of intermediate and matriculation.
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Students, who have passed their requisite examinations from Private and Foreign Universities and Foreign Boards are required to obtain equivalence certificate from Karachi University.
Instructions from candidates whose name appear in the final admission merit list:
Candidates whose names appear in the final admission list will have to complete all the formalities for admission within the stipulated time, otherwise their admission will lapse.
The following documents are to be submitted for completion of admission
- The original marks sheets of the last examination (Non-returnable)
- Character certificate from the head of institution last attended. For external candidates a character certificate from any gazette o cer (Non-returnable)
- The National Identity Card of the Candidate, or in case candidate is below 18 years father’s/mother’s identity card with B’Form and their photocopies (the original will be returned after verification)
- The original certificate of matric/HSC/A/O levels, and an attested copy of the same (the original documents will be returned)
- 10 recent passport size photographs
- Original and Photocopy of certificate Hifz-e-Quran (only for Honours). The original will be returned after verification.
After completion of the above formalities, the candidate will have to fill in an enrolment form. Under the University rules his/her admission will not be deemed complete until he/she receives his/her enrolment card.
Payment of prescribed fee.
All admissions to our courses are provisional, and subject to verification ofdocuments. Admissions obtained through forged documents or incorrect statements shall be cancelled.
|A+||90 and above||4.0|